Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PD Service Team Leader
Defines, develops, and implements all marketing programs, such as: web site, direct marketing campaigns, print advertising, etc. Develops, analyzes, and manages marketing expenses. Identifies new business and revenue opportunities.
Reporting to the Installations Manager you will be responsible for all the key deliverables namely:
· Following test and commissioning programs
· Completion of inspection and test plans
· Lead the Maintenance team and schedules with clients
· Following of Work package Plans and implementation plans
· Completion of Entry into service plans
· Completing all hand back as built information from site including:
o Protection settings and files
o Configuration files
· Ability to support and guide other members of team
· High regard for safety, embedding yourself in our safety culture and adhering to guidelines in everything you do is a key priority
· Outstanding customer relationship skills, and a commitment to providing a high level service at all times
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external
· Excellent organisational skills with an ability to work to deadlines
· Sound knowledge of IT, namely Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, MS Projects and Outlook.
· Lead the members in other regions and provide proper training
· Enthusiasm and drive with a flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to changing business and project priorities
National Technical Certificate (N6) or higher
Wireman’s license will be a bonus
UPS knowledge is essential
Minimum 5 years’ experience
MS office tools skills
Organization skillsExtensive traveling
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time