Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Summer Intern, HVAC Marketing
• Assist in creation & execution of HVAC Research and Tele Marketing Campaign
o Create target lists of HVAC Channel, Consultant and Contractors across Canada
o Execute (call) targets and collect responses
o Identify any qualified/hard targets
o Compile findings into a Report
• Provide marketing support for digital marketing content in support of Drives
o Update Drives content on Canadian Website
o Create template for quarterly Drives Newsletter
• Provide system support & maintenance on ERP and pricing systems (Oracle, Global Vista, CPA)
• Document standard work processes for Drives and TAE team
• High School Diploma required
• Business or Engineering Degree in progress
• Enrolled and Returning to a post-secondary program
• Candidates must be 18 years of age by April 30, 2018
• No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 80km of Burlington to be considered.
• Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No