Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Painter Helper - 2nd Shift
- Breaks down cubicle kits and hangs on conveyor line including covers, nut guards, and miscellaneous component parts. Unloads parts onto pallets or carts without damage to painted surface.
- Applies and removes thread protectors, masking tape and visually inspects parts for conformance to standards.
- Operates drop sections, shuttle cars, towers, and rotators to complete hanging of tanks, cubicles, and racks containing miscellaneous parts. Operates controls in selection process for color and destination.
- Visually inspects parts at load points, transfers, and unload points to maximize the quality of the product. Contacts supervision or utility for disposition of non-conforming parts.
- Physically marks part numbers on parts, attaches paperwork and dates where applicable.
- Operates stackers and jeeps to move material to and from storage and staging areas.
- Loads and unloads materials into and out of hook burn-off oven and is trained in operating procedures of oven.
- Continually maintains good housekeeping practices for respective areas.
- Must be alert and aware of possible hazards and contact immediate supervisor for maintenance needs.
- May have to work staggered hours and breaks could be altered to match line speeds and production needs.
- Must make proper hanger and hook selection to hang parts. Poor judgement could cause material or equipment damage.
- Load parts to satisfy production schedules and due dates.
- Must be able to identify specialty units from paperwork provided and identify these units to assist painters in properly painting and to ensure on-time delivery.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is necessary but no prior experience is required; however, the person must be able to understand standard shop specifications.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate area of Waukesha (50 miles) will be considered for this position.
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No