Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Program Manager – Level III – Product Line
- You will manage the Profit and Loss of the Irvine NPD/sustaining projects. Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for every project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- You will champion IPT leadership across the site and facilitate the implementation of program management processes at the sites.
- You will supervise the Project and/or Program Managers assigned to the NPD/sustaining programs, establish objectives and goals and provides direction to the program and project teams in areas of customer concerns, and manage potential changes in scope and risk assessment.
- You will provide overall Platform or site / business unit interface with the customer, improve organization responsiveness to customer requirements and manage customer expectations and contractual commitments internal to the business.
- You will ensure adequate support to the program teams by coordinating PM reviews, preparing & publishing PM metrics and reports, maintain metrics for programs and contracts for earned value (CPI/SPI), quality, technical performance and delivery through all of the PROLaunch phases.
- You will coordinate all risks and requirements of the platform program into a complete integrated entity. This is accomplished by planning, controlling, integrating all projects and programs and measuring all elements to ensure the requirements and goals are successfully achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 12 years experience
- Experience in a technical industry
- Minimum five years of direct management/leadership experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Technical degree from an accredited university
- Master of Business Administration degree from an accredited university
- Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (PMP)
- Experience in Aerospace industry
- Experience in engineering, program management, supply chain, quality or other technical function
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time if based in Jackson, MS location; willing to travel up to 50% if remote
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time