- You will assist worldwide Sales Representatives during product demonstrations and solutions presentations onsite and through webcasts.
- You will evaluate customer distribution automation requirements and business drivers.
- You will propose technical solutions to meet utility communications, automation and network specifics.
- You will participate in the process of technical proposals and commercial bids.
- You will write and present technical white papers.
- You will provide continuous interface between marketing, engineering, and sales
- execute sales team training.
- You will maintain a working knowledge of all EAS – Automation and Integration products with a strong understanding of industry practice.
- You will participate in EAS sales & marketing activities including industry technical meetings and conferences.
- Bachelors of Science or Engineering degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in engineering
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Plymouth, MN will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Software or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of application engineering experience
- Experience with customer facing including, but not limited to, trade shows, training, demos, and technical support
- Experience in developing customer relationships
- Experience in project management
- Experience in the electric utility industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with the North American electric utility industry
- Capability of communicating complex ideas to technical and non-technical audience
- Strong problem solving skills; Strong analytical abilities
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG EAS Electrical Automation Solutions
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time