Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production Supervisor- Plating Department
Eaton’s Electrical Division is seeking a Production Supervisor for Ellisville, MO to support the three shift operation in the Plating Department.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for supporting 14 employees across a three shift operation in the Plating Department to ensure quality, safety, production, and on time delivery metrics are being met.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
· You will Develop standardized work processes to ensure that area operating goals are met daily utilizing systemic and visual approach on the shop floor.
· You will ensure that manufactured products are plated and met design and quality
· You will estimate staffing needs of the area based on production program and schedule to reach OTD to customer at required productivity.
· You will conduct Lean Manufacturing techniques to existing process to improve quality and lower manufacturing costs
· You will develop and implement Operations Process Maps to standardizes systemic operating aspect of the shop floor to improve connections and support problem solving actions.
· You will develop and implement Standardize Work Layer audit to support elimination of variation on shop floor
· You will participate in procurement, installation, and runoff of new equipment processes.
· You will supervise & audit parameters verification process ( Tests, inspect and sample chemical bath titrations) in the plating department.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in Manufacturing or Engineering environments
· Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
· No relocation benefit is being offered for this position; candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of the Ellisville, MO facility in order to remain in consideration
· Technical Degree preferred (Engineering, Metallurgy, Chemistry)
· Prior leadership experience including leading project teams or direct supervisory experience
· Knowledge of chemical reactions, pH, and metallurgy a plus
· Ability to lead a team to achieve outlined goals
· Flexibility to support all three shifts depending on business need
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time