Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton located in Kearney, NE has openings for Seasonal Interns on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts.
- Keeps work area clean and free of hazards - maintains 5S
- Reads process sheets to determine proper dimensions, gauge to use and packaging requirements
- Use precision gauging equipment including calipers, micrometers, dial indicators and ring gauges
- Follows safety policies and procedures in the performance of listed daily functions
- Perform other incidental and related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area, 50 miles of Kearney NE will be considered
- This assignment will last up to 12 weeks and can be on any shift
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Current student
- Maintains 5-S criteria within the department
- Works well with a team
- Detailed Blueprint reading
- Mule or manual pallet jack operation
- Summer Work, benefits are not offered
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No