Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior HR Generalist Corporate & Electrical Functions EMEA
EATON Corporation has an opening for a:
Senior Human Resources Generalist, & Corporate & Electrical Functions EMEA
Location: Morges, Switzerland
The Senior Human Resources Generalist has responsibility for providing:
• HR guidance and support to the Information Technology (IT) leaders and their teams across EMEA,
• HR administration coordination for the EMEA Headquarter and sites in Switzerland.
In line with the Global IT strategy and priorities, the ideal candidate will drive the EMEA functional talent management strategy, organizational effectiveness, talent assessment/selection, and any employee relations management within the function in partnership with all the figures involved. Moreover he/she will help to establish functional goals and strategic plan, particularly as related to human capital needs.
As a member of the HR Corporate & Electrical Functions Team in EMEA, he/she will actively participate in the implementation of the team’s HR strategy, working closely with other specialists. The Sr. HR Generalist will be responsible for the coordination of key administrative and tactical HR activities in Switzerland by leveraging on centralized resources and field HR partners.
• Act as business partner, solution provider, advisor and counselor for the functional leader and team. Understand and contribute to the business strategies and identify opportunities to improve organizational capability.
• Drive culture change to align the organization with the strategy.
• Ensure Eaton’s internal processes, country laws and applicable labor relations requirements are communicated, understood and complied with within the functions and countries.
• Build organizational capability to meet the current and future needs of the business; utilize data to assess and address functional talent development needs (including succession planning, talent acquisition, organization design, diversity, retention, etc).
• Work in conjunction with the dedicated functional leaders and teams to advance functional excellence (culture, employee engagement); develop and support functional learning resources; develop training plan and deliver trainings as required; advise on functional competencies, developmental tools, methodologies, standardized job descriptions, functional colleges and other learning practices.
• Ensure that all HR activities and programs are implemented in accordance with Eaton’s HR strategy and the Function’s strategy in collaboration with centralized resources (ex. talent acquisition; employee survey; compensation & benefits; mobility; health; etc.)
• Prepares payroll variables each month for Morges & Le Lieu sites with complete and timely information regarding changes to be reflected in payroll.
• Ensures efficient overall administrative support to Morges & Le Lieu site, with HRS support, for the entire contractual employee life cycle
• Manages and supervise all administrative processes (i.e. company cars, AMEX process, work permit requests, work authorization request for bank holidays, work certificates, accident declarations, onboarding program, entity transfer agreements, etc.) ensuring alignment with Eaton policies and practices, and performing audits on these on a regular basis.
• Establishes timely reporting from various HR systems/programs.
• Maintains electronic and paper files, HRMS, payroll records, follow-up sheet and all filing systems in order to retrieve employee information for reports or any other specific need for information. Ensures HRMS data integrity.
• Supports the HRS implementation project, continuous improvement and maintain close relationship with HRS on all processes impacting Switzerland.
• Coordinates the end of trial period evaluations, schedule meetings with HRBPs and confirmation letters.
• Regular update of the Swiss HR Intranet.
• Advises on different questions/issues related to Eaton policies or Swiss labor law, contacting internal subject matter experts or seeking external counsel when needed.
• Collaborate with the team of Corporate & Electrical HR Business Partners and Specialists to optimize / leverage standard work and support across the functions. Drive continuous improvement within the HR Corporate & Electrical Functions Team and deliver on assigned projects.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time