Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist, Human Resources - Shared Services, Operational Excellence
- Execute business process improvement/ Kaizen events for key processes across US/ CA HRS workstreams to yield tangible CI outcomes.
- Drive process efficiencies and standards across the HRS team to ensure consistent, repeatable processes are implemented for Americas client groups
- Monitor and govern US/CA HRS process documentation and process flows to ensure business continuity and knowledge transfer processes are in place.
- Drive employee engagement with respect to continuous improvement and lean principles. Build and sustain CI culture through developing awareness, training and coaching US/CA HRS team on lean concepts and tools at all levels of the organization.
- In partnership with HRS work-stream/ OPEX leaders, analyze volume metric, case survey, SLA/TTR and quality results to identify and address critical customer expectations with work stream leaders.
- Partner within the HRS Opex team to provide insight and recommendations into systemic issues and manage solutions implementation
- Develop and manage Continuous Improvement (CI) project pipeline for US/CA HRS center to drive to cost out KPI for HRS
- Lead solution/ process transfers from Americas to GBO HRS team
- Manage and maintain HRS SharePoint sites and documentation – Global OPEX and US/CA HRS
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a continuous improvement focused role with both project management and data analytics
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship
- Master’s degree
- PMP certified
- 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2-3 years consultant experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt
- 2-3 years experience in a team lead, supervisor or management role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to handle multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Able to achieve objectives in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced Excel experience i.e. developing macros and complex formulas
- Demonstrated ability to successfully achieve results working with different cultures and a diverse client base
- Demonstrated proficiency in advanced features of Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Utilize a variety of technology platforms to conduct daily work (HRMS (ERP), Case management system, Taleo (ATS), CISCO/Avaya/ Finesse, Microsoft Suite etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint development and maintenance
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time