Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assembler I- 10:00AM Shift
Eaton’s Industrial Controls Division is seeking an Assembler-1st Shift (10:00am-6:30pm) The Assembler-1st Shift will be based at our Watertown, WI facility.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, this position is responsible for mounting and basic wiring of components with standard layouts/options, performs sub-assembly functions, and developing enhanced wiring skills under the direction of a more experienced Assembler.
- Read, interpret, and follow basic schematics, drawings and bills of material
- Operate hand tools, torque drivers, and pneumatic tools
- Perform repetitive line assembly and wiring operations on standard electrical assemblies or sub-assemblies
- Efficiently pick necessary components and materials for assembly
- Handle, lift and move material/inventory from stock location to assembly area
- Maintain understanding and control of inventory
- Use and understand computer programs and features
- Operate certified equipment after appropriate training
- Additional Functions
- Operate as a team player, effectively communicating and working with others
- Maintain and support a safe, clean work environment by complying with all Eaton safety standards
- Facilitate ongoing continuous improvement in support of quality, productivity and growth objectives
- Communicate daily with production supervisor
- May be asked to perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary
Safety – Drive a Zero-Incident Safety Culture by demonstrating safe work practices, identifying potential safety risks and making recommendations to decrease hazards and remedy unsafe conditions
Quality - Demonstrate a commitment toward meeting plant quality objectives and behaviors focused on meeting or exceeding customer expectations and requirements.
Customer Service (Delivery) – Achieve and maintain required customer service levels
Productivity (Cost) – Demonstrates a commitment toward meeting or exceeding productivity goals by focusing on meeting required production targets set forth
- A high school diploma or GED form an accredited institution is required.
- Must be able to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Relocation benefits not included. Only candidates living within 50 miles of Watertown, WI will be considered
- Previous electrical or electro-mechanical experience (Large scale assembly experience is preferred)
- Previous plumbing or HVAC experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No