Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Forge Press Operator - 2nd Shift
Eaton Power Systems in Belmond, IA has an opening for 1 Forge Press Operator-2nd shift.
· Sets up, operates and maintains forge press machines in a productive and safe manner
· Reads job instructions to produce specified valves including basic mathematical calculations
· Operates and adjusts forge press according to guidelines and in a safe manner
· Performs set ups and light maintenance and trouble shooting of forge press equipment
· Changes punches and dies as required
· Accurately, completes production documentation (first piece approvals, routing tags, scrap tickets, etc.)
· Utilizes specified gages to insure proper product tolerances. Recognizes visual standards at the operation
· Where required, performs SPC on specified dimensions
· Follows and maintains the required 5S and lean principals of working area
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication processes
- Ability to proactively work with other team members
- This position requires sitting and/or standing for an entire eight – ten hour shift
- Experience working on an extrusion or forging operation
- Proven ability to run a machine with multiple settings or specifications
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No