Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Engineering Manager- eMobility
- Interface with products teams in EIIC and global locations; act as the liaison for program associated with associated simulation technologies
- Monitors progress and achievements on projects, ensure technical reviews and expert resolution of issues and monitor integration of work.
- Attract, develop and retain a team of engineers as per the need of team. Coach and motivate subordinates to achieve their professional goals and review their accomplishments
- Champion continuous capability and process improvements to support the Eaton Business System: Profit planning, Technology roadmap, APEX, Merit planning, Customer & Employee surveys, DFSS.
- Thorough understanding of digital validation tools and techniues to predict performance of products including flow and thermal simulations, control systems, system architecture, system modeling and tools, Six Sigma (DFSS) expertise.
- Proven track record in engineering / R&D domain, Demonstrated tenacity and flexibility to reliably achieve goals
- Excellent English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Team builder with highly effective interpersonal skills
- Manage capacity and resources including software/hardware as part of organization profit plans
- Ensure employee engagement & managerial effectiveness through execution on employee survey action plans
- Masters in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics engineering
- 15+ years' industry experience and proven track record in engineering research / analysis / product design in multi-disciplinary areas of auto / aero / hydraulic / electrical domain is essential.
- Experience in hybrid / vehicle electrification domain will be preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time