HR Graduate Leadership Development Program
Expand your experience, gain global exposure, develop leadership competencies and gain knowledge of Eaton’s business, products, processes and functions with Eaton’s Graduate Leadership Development Program. From talent acquisition to talent management and everything in between, Eaton’s Human Resources Leadership Development Program can help get your career started on the right foot. The purpose of this program is to develop human resources professionals who have the breadth of experience and knowledge required to be a successful leader in a fast-paced, global organization. The two year program will help the participant develop a wide range of Eaton leadership competencies such as business strategy, business acumen and leveraging resources.
- During this two-year rotational program, you will gain valuable experience working in a manufacturing facility in Suchdol and in the distribution center of Eaton in Pohorelice serving as HR generalist supporting key client groups in the following areas: recruitment, on-boarding, payroll activities, talent development, budget preparation, performance management processes. These unique experiences will give you the chance to build your HR knowledge and skills in a variety of manufacturing setting. You will also be responsible for giving support to the Supply chain central organization and support the HR Services implantation for Czech Republic.
- Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to interact with key leaders in different businesses and receive multiple networking and training opportunities.
- Leadership Exposure: Participants will have a high level of interaction with Eaton Leadership.
- You will also be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
- You will be asked to dedicate time for Inclusion and Diversity Resource groups to support our aspirational goal to become a model of Inclusion and Diversity in the industry.
- Second year assignment and relocation is planned to be at the HRS team of Business Service Center in Budapest.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, economics, HR, psychology, law or equivalent
- Work or internship experience 1- 3 years
- Geographically flexible, mobile
- Desire to build a career in area of Human Resources
- Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Czech, valid driving license
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, economics, HR, psychology, law or equivalent
Work or internship experience 1- 3 years
Geographically flexible, mobile
Desire to build a career in area of Human Resources
Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Fluent in English and Czech, valid driving license
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time