Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
ES EMEA Power Distribution Division (PDD) has an opening for an
located in Schrems, Austria.
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for managing marketing content projects for all Power Distribution Components including gathering, processing, manufacturing and providing content.
- Manages and coordinates marketing projects like:
- Website project: creates new pages, updates content, works with tools
- Develops marketing material for product launches like brochures, leaflets, videos, animations and others
- Develops value propositions for new products in coordination with product management
- Coordinates and monitors copywriters, agency work and other suppliers
- Performs creative ideas on marketing material and channels
- Provides expertise in promotional messages and reviews
- Operates with scrum methodology
- Operates with diversified tools which are used within Eaton (web content management, marketing tool, communication tools etc.)
- Cooperates on topics with worldwide teams: creative teams, agencies, product management, management & leadership teams, central marketing team, segment teams, country sales organizations, other divisions, development department etc.
- Assists on budget planning
- Prepares fairs: oversees activities, coordinates exhibits, sample order, layout creation, public relations, coordination with segment teams
- Analyzes and measures marketing activities with tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication or related fields
- 2 – 3 years of marketing experience
- Fluent in German and English (superior written communication skills and messaging)
- Editorial work skills in German and English language
- Microsoft office tools
- Relevant knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro, InDesign and Photoshop (would be an advantage)
- Web content management tool experience
- Scrum methodology experienced (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Background knowledge in web site creation, search engine optimization, google adwords
- Good technical understanding or at least strong interest in technical topics and products
- Excellent communication and organization skills - experience with telephone and video conferencing
- Ability to work in a team and express well
- Systematic method of operation
- Willingness to travel
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time