- Establishes department compliance with plant quality policy.
- Measures the productivity of the department by using volume and accuracy by individual and team.
- Provides technical assistance to all plant activities, and customer visits, which interface with Medium Voltage Switchgear Assemblies..
- Establishes strategic direction for C.O.E. and C.O.D. departments.
- Provides technical and application assistance to field sales.
- Advises in the resolution of quality issues related to C.O.E./C.O.D. work
- Provides technical interface to other divisions providing products and services to the Omaha Power Center.
- Establishes and documents policy and procedural issues for C.O.E. and C.O.D. activities.
- Directs Sales Department to obtain orders requiring shorter than normal lead times or unique/non-standard applications.
- Partners with manufacturing and supply chain to ensure a great customer experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
Minimum of 5 years’ of relevant experience
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution
Experience in Engineer to Order Electrical Assemblies
Professional Engineer license
Operational Excellence experience (Lean, Continuous Improvement, etc)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time