Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
1. Supervise raw material inventory levels.
2. Ensure availability of equipment and materials in sufficient type and quantities to meet production requirements.
3. Provide timely and accurate control of flow, storage of materials, through the receiving and warehouse function.
4. Effectively communicate, interface, and coordinate interplant activities for the areas of Materials, Customer Service.
5. Manage and control department expenditures in conjunction with proposed budget.
6. Analyze and resolve work related issues or problems.
7. Develop department procedures, guidelines, and objectives.
8. Obtain cost improvements and cost reductions through process or method improvements
9. Plan installation of new lines in conjunction with manufacturing engineers and be prepared to visualize and solve different problems. Participate in plant lay out.
10. Responsible for the material planning.
11. Daily verification of material planning with manufacturing area (Production Planning Meeting).
12. Perform specific functions to this position describe at the Quality Manual.
13. Monthly planning of product material:
a. Plastic parts: Planning of all plastic parts required by the plant to Puerto Rico plant supply, according to the Load Plan needs.
b. Cardboard Boxes: Planning of all cardboard boxes required by the plant. Purchase locally.
c. Bimetals y Handles: Planning of all plant’s sub-assemblers from Puerto Rico supply plant.
14. Supervision of all containers shipment process.
Qualifications• Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar careers.
• Minimum 7 of experience in similar areas. Preferable experience at the manufacturing area
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• PC knowledge, Microsoft Office, AS400, VISTA Preferable. MAPICS Certification as a plus.
• Knowledge of Lean Tools and 6 Sigma.
• Knowledge of MRP, Inventory control and Custom Laws.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time