Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
This position is responsible for the safe assembly of the complete scope of products, providing technical assistance for Engineering and Manufacturing in the areas of assembly, new product design, customer problem resolution, maintenance, repair, training and modification, ensuring customer specifications are met, and assisting with all assigned projects. The desired candidate must be safety conscious, quality driven, self-motivated, detail oriented and very mechanically inclined. Strong written and verbal communications skills are preferred.
• Develop an awareness of all safety process’ and procedures and perform all operations with the highest safety standards.
• Work from written/verbal information and drawings to assemble detail parts, sub-assemblies, and complete assemblies.
• Recommend changes pertaining to dimensions, fits, tolerances, finishes, configuration, material and processes of parts and assemblies to enhance the manufacturability, cost effectiveness, and improve the reliability and quality of the product.
• Ensure compliance to all related procedures and standards.
• Maintain tools, equipment, and facilities as directed by management.
• Complete assignments conscientiously with a sense of urgency and awareness of Customer/business commitments.
• List and report materials and products that fall outside of quality and performance standards to Production manager and/or Quality engineer.
• Assist others as required by work assignment to provide technical instruction and guidance.
• Encourage team concepts and engagement.
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area utilizing 5S+ principles
• High School diploma required
• Minimum of three years’ experience in a manufacturing and/or technology environment
• Must have good mechanical aptitude and be comfortable working with hand tools
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
• Must reside within 50 mile radius of work location; no relocation benefit provided
• Associates degree ( preferably in Engineering or Technology) and/or military experience
• Electrical control wiring experience
• Medium Voltage and/or Low Voltage breaker assembly knowledge
• Experience with and knowledge of part and assembly drawings
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong interpersonal skills with heavy emphasis on good communication skills (Oral and written)
• Excellent problem solving skills with a strong sense of urgency
• Must be very data oriented with strong attention to detail
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG EESSD Electrical Engrg Svcs Systems Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No