Production and Logistics Manager
- Management of resources within these operations to meet the demands of the business/profit plan. Is responsible for leading by example to inspire best practice, using safety, quality, productivity, continuous improvement and cyclic inventory, deliver the right parts in the right place and in the correct quantities. Motivate, coaching and creating organizational capability.
- Interact and manager a multi-functional team of factory and logistics supervisors.
- Drive the manufacturing performance through indicators of internal failures, productivity, direct and indirect fabrication costs and inventories.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or equivalent
- Experience in manufacturing and logistics management.
- Knowledge for strategic and profit planning, financial procedures and labor relations.
- Experience in materials management.
- Experience in implementation of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques.
- Experience and ability in managing, training and developing personnel.
- Experience of working with multi-site/multi-shifts beneficial
- Excellent communication, people management, development and mentoring skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels within and external to the company.
- MBA preferred.
- Green Belt
- Advanced in English language (highly desired)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time