Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
•Lead plant in support of division initiatives smoothly, effectively, and safely, while meeting PP(profit plan) targets.
•Responsible for plant P&L.
•Work with division functional teams in flawless launch of NPI.
•Implements EBS (Eaton Business System) to achieve business excellence.
•Responsible to maintain good relationship with local government, includes customs and CIQ. .
A.Prepare annual budget based on marketing forecast and division NPI plan.
B.Plan human resources plan and organization capability development plan based on profit plan and plant long term business growth to ensure plant long term business success.
C.Develop manufacturing strategy based on plant continuous improvement and NPI strategy.
D.Ensure a safe work environment in the plant. Lead MESH implementation in plant to ensure EHS compliance to local regulation and Eaton MESH requirements.
E.Ensure quality manufacturing process build in plant, continuously improve warranty cost and production scrap cost.
F.Organize resources in plant to develop continuous improvement on yearly basis, continuously improve plant SQDCI performance.
G.Lead plant resources to launch new products flawlessly, achieve high quality and productivity performance from beginning of new launch.
H.Build ethical, high performance and continuous learning environment in plant.
1. Bachelor‘s degree with a minimum of 10+ years of management experience, and at least 3-5 years’ experience on plant manager or BU manager.
2.Familar with ISO 9000/TS16949 quality system
3. Extensive experience in lean manufacturing.
4. Industrial safety and health knowledge
5. Financial budget and expense control.
6. Understand financial statements ,Knowledge of tax law, Labor law and regulations
7. Employee recruitment and interview skills
8. Solid understanding of Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, Material and other management process
9. Excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
10. Strong influence, coaching and consulting skills.
11. Strong leadership and motivational ability.
12. Aptitude for analyzing business needs, determine appropriate solutions and/or opportunities and deploy them.
13. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Executive
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time