Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Graduate Leadership Development Program -Technical Sales Support Engineer
- This is a two-year program that involves two 12-month assignments in EMEA region in the electrical sector. In an effort to maximize your development, each assignment has the potential to have you placed in different facilities and/or functions during the length of your program. Your assignments will give you multiple opportunities to develop your leadership skills.
- The assignments will provide participants with exposure to different areas such as and not limited to: outside sales / field sales, account management, customer support, technical sales support. During the first assignment you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a technical advisor for resolving customer challenges related to a given product, software, service lines via phone/email/webchat etc.
- Deliver expert service as the main point of customer contact for Electrical Products through a positive attitude, high availability, accuracy, and responsiveness.
- Contribute to secure customer satisfaction, reduce customer effort and achieve cycle time/cost improvements through team-based problem solving.
- You will also have the opportunity to interact with and present to Eaton leaders during your assignments.
- You will be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
- Locations and rotations might include: Hungary, Germany, France
- Upon successful completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could lead you in a variety of career path such as product manager, application engineer key account manager, team leader or continuous process improvement responsible and other sales leadership roles as identified by the current business needs.
- Date of Entry: September 2018.
- Bachelor or Master in electrical, mechanical, industrial or general engineering, industrial distribution, engineering technology
- Work or internship experience is a plus (max 3 years of experience)
- Geographically flexible and willing to relocate during the program
- Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and another European language preferably German or French
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time