Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
Eaton India Information Technology Center (EITC) is focused on the key objective of creating value for Eaton’s Enterprise IT needs and contributes to key strategic objectives by leveraging the talent base in global and regional initiatives that improve Eaton’s competitive advantage, standardization and drive cost out. EITC provides an environment and opportunity to accelerate individual careers in a challenging environment that provides exposure to a world class Information Technology footprint. Employees at EITC are currently part of a globally diverse team of IT professionals who own and deliver solutions to our internal and external customers through capabilities in areas such as ERP, Engineering, Customer Facing Solutions, Business Intelligence, Architecture, Integration, Infrastructure, QA, Application development, Project Management, Security and Compliance etc.
At EITC, we are currently looking for experienced IT professionals to join ADQS Oracle Development team as a Solution cum technical Architect for CRM with specializations in Siebel and Oracle CX Cloud. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
ADQS – Oracle development (Application Development Quality and Support) is an integral part of the global IT organization with a charter to conceive, deliver and sustain solutions that enhance top line growth and earnings. To support this objective the ADQS Oracle Development leverages tools such as Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Oracle Sales Cloud, CPQ, Oracle Configurator, mobile applications, portals etc.
We work across both Industrial and Electrical sectors and the key areas of focus are:
• Increase of Sales Effectiveness for Sales Team - Provide our sales organizations, and channel partners with tools & applications to perform their work more efficiently
• Develop a common strategy that supports multiple and localized go-to market product, service, and segment models using a shared customer-facing infrastructure for pricing, quoting, capture and release of orders that are orchestrated across our strategic ERP systems
• Better Understanding of our Customer’s - Provide transparency to our customers by enhancing customer self-service applications which make it easier to do business with Eaton
• Enhanced Customer Touch Points- Introduce and enhance mobile applications as an additional way to reach and capture customers
The consultant must have 4-8 years of work experience including 2-4 years in Oracle Sales Cloud implementation and the rest In Siebel.
- The consultant must have expertise in Sales Cloud architecture and Siebel CRM 8 or more.
- In addition to expertise in Sales Cloud architecture, the candidate must have in-depth knowledge of the product, configuration, groovy scripts, Object workflows, web services, integration. Knowledge of PRM and ICM is an added plus. The consultant must have worked on custom objects
- In Siebel, the consultant must understand Siebel Configuration, Workflows, Integration and Open UI.
- Communications Ability :
- Communicates effectively with both technical and business personnel to gather requirements, communicate expectations, identify solutions, and create action plans.
- Able to work with global teams and with other related teams effectively.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Siebel technical solutions and Oracle Sales Cloud. Ability to decide from multiple alternatives and presents pros and cons.
- Translates business, customer, and supplier requirements into physical, logical and technical representations, allowing customers to understand how the proposed design will function to meet their needs in the Siebel solution suite/Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Oracle Sales Cloud Experience and Siebel must include 1 full lifecycle implementation of the technical components of a Oracle CX solution like sales cloud configuration, extensibility, Experienced in OIM, roles, job, duty, APM. Experience in Sales Cloud Integration in Batch or Real-time mode using web services or ICS, Well versed Data Migration capabilities for Oracle Sales Cloud using File Import, Export, web services and Web Content Server. Specialization in Oracle CX Cloud – PRM and Incentive compensation is a plus.
- Siebel Experience must include 1 full lifecycle implementation including Configuration, Workflows, Integration and Scripting.
- Production Support & Customer Service:
As required, recognizes recurring production problems and suggests containment and permanent long term corrective actions. Provides timely, responsive support and service to internal and external customers so that the IT / business relationship is viewed positively.
Ability to troubleshoot complicated problems across technologies.
Able to Mentor junior team members, and guide third party development resources. Creates process designs that meet business requirements and that are easily executed within the CRM framework.
Must have skills: -
Requires a 4-year college degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Must have the aptitude to prioritize, gain technical knowhow of unexplored areas, gain functional knowledge of new CRM areas.
Must have a strong focus on UX/CX including Styling, jquery, CSS and Bootstrap.
Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams both internal and External.
Good knowledge on all Software development Life cycle processes including agile, waterfall etc. Must have strong knowledge of Configuration Management,
Strong focus on communication and customer / IT alignment.
Ability to define processes and design technology based solutions.
Passion to exceed customer expectations.
Experience in partnering and working cross functional with different applications and infrastructure teams to gather information and driving end-to-end technology solutions.
Ability to work within a virtual team environment, while managing multiple milestones and activities.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time