Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Plant Manager - Shawnee, OK
- Sets overall plant policies and procedures to ensure effective operations consistent with the Eaton Business System, Values and Philosophy
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals, encourages continuous improvement, and builds customer relationships
- Accountable for the day-to-day decisions that directly impact the quality, efficiency, and profitability of the Shawnee Plant
- Assesses performance indicators, and takes appropriate actions, to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are met
- Provides leadership and commitment in support of continuing improvements in quality, productivity and delivery performance
- Supports product design organization through new product introduction phase to ensure customer product development and manufacturing delivery times are met
- Assures that Environmental, Health, and Safety issues are addressed considering local regulations, Eaton policy, and good corporate citizenship
- Evaluates operational performance of the group in order to facilitate performance management, merit promotions, job transfers, dismissals, commendations, etc.
- Develop, recommend, and implement approved capital programs to support the profit and strategic plans with a minimum of capital
- Maintain direct communication style based on the plant with all employees with the overall objective of maintaining good employee relations
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials management.
- Knowledge of financial concepts and techniques utilized to establish value propositions of operational changes
- Ability to direct and lead cross-functional process improvement teams
- Must possess good communication skills (verbal, written) to be able to represent Eaton
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to lead high performance teams
- Management and leadership skills and social understanding
- Proficient communication skills
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time