Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Analyst - Accounts Payable
- Multi-currency invoice processing
- 3/2 way matching of invoices to open Purchase Orders/Contracts per SLA (Service Level Agreement) deadlines
- AP Customer contact
- Holds Resolutions
- End to end AP knowledge including GRNI, GIT, Monthend Accruals etc
- Involvement in project work with a focus on continuous improvement
- Verification of Invoices
- Managing of Invoice Rejections
- Meet Month End Deadlines
- Working with IT, SCM, Plant, Controller on Error Resolutions
- Ability to work effectively with other team members, internal as well as external customers.
- Demonstrate key competencies such as drive for results, taking ownership, problem solving skills, creativity and innovation, ethical awareness
- Manage the day to day operations of the team to meet SLA’s, KRA’s and TAT and interact with customers
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No