Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Analyst-Learning Support
- Exceed SLA expectations consistently while providing learning support through various ticketing systems . These include (and not limited to):
- Deploy and support learning platforms for new audiences (Shop-floor, new regions, etc.)
- Eaton University marketing support to internal employees
- Maintain and develop appropriate support networks through the Eaton U Operations team, vendors and IT.
- Establish and enhance Eaton U Service Level Agreements on the supported learning platforms through continuous improvements.
- Maintain defined troubleshooting scripts, and manage user requests and related processes.
- Initiate, manage and work on projects across Eaton University platforms for customizations and using new features.
- Build and maintain knowledge resource centers or Knowledgebase for all tools
- Establish and manage technical and functional standards for ERGs, Yammer, Video learning and the user acceptance testing (UAT) process for deployments on these platforms.
- Determine when to escalate problems to IT support teams.
- Perform root cause analysis for recurring and/or widespread problems related to e-Learning and other platforms and recommends systemic remediation.
- Be a continuous learner and excel by setting personal benchmarks for quality, customer excellence and be recognized as an expert in learning&development industry practices.
- Keep abreast of technical developments in e-Learning authoring tools and interoperability standards.
- Support any platform upgrades/updates, new release configuration change processes for LMS enhancements.
- Actively support Operations team on building technical and functional competencies on supported technologies.
- Experience in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010, ,SharePoint Designer 2010\2007, InfoPath 2010\2007
- BE/ B.Tech / MBA/M. Tech with relevant technical experience (or equivalent)
- Experience with SharePoint, WCM, social learning platforms
- Ability to conduct training sessions
- Experience with vendor and client management with good customer service and people skills.
- Technologies/Framework: SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, C#, .NET 3.5 Framework, OOPS
- Dot Net Technologies: ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, C#.NET,
- Databases: SQL SERVER 2005/ 2008
- Tools: BMC remedy tool, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010, ,TFS
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only