CHD Program Manager - I
Responsible for the successful execution of NPI Projects for Electrical Crouse Hinds business. Lead the Integrated Product Team(s) to drive customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and life of the program financial performance by managing programs and business relationships.
- Proficient in tracking and management of product cost, project costs, labor, and capital.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to delineate work breakdown for all functional areas.
- Ability to build effective teams made up of diverse individual contributors.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Development and accountability to performance of project resource allocation.
- Prioritize and communication of project tasks.
- Communication of project status to management (tollgates, leadership reviews, stand-up meetings, weekly report outs)
- Ability to manage $1M plus Mature Annual Sales projects, 75 plus SKUs typically in the project and would likely be limited to component or sub-system level projects.
- Typically responsible for projects with a risk no greater than a “minor repeater”
- Capable to drive teams and projects to achieve scope attainment and time to market requirements.
- Projects are typically of a multi-site and/or cross divisional in nature.
- Proficient in the identification and management of project/program risk (associated with cost, timing, scope or technical performance)
- Independently prepare project schedules for moderate to low risk/complexity projects.
- Ability to apply project management methodologies and strategies to reduce potential project risk throughout the duration of the project lifecycle.
QualificationsBachelors of Engineering (B.E) degree.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time