Program Manager ICD – Level I
Responsible for the successful execution of NPI Projects for Electrical – ICD Business. Lead the Integrated Product Team(s) to drive customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and life of the program financial performance by managing programs, contracts, and business relationships.
- Bachelors degree required; Mechanical Engineering degree preferred
- 6 years’ experience in Program Management and/or Product Development Management with a total experience of 7-9 years
- Experienced in New Product Development (NPD) and VAVE programs
- Leadership skills - capability to lead change in an Integrated Team (IPT).
- Developing to fully demonstrating in Program and Project Management methodologies, processes and tools
- Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (SAPM or PMP) highly recommended
- Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and customer
- Good analytical skills and business acumen
- High proficiency in preparing and managing schedule using Microsoft Project software.
- Experience with Electrical Products and an understanding of UL/CSA and global certification requirements.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time