Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Engineer - Hardware
Required: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of product design and development for embedded product
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to technically lead end to end product development with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive decisions on complex technical issues.
- Extensive experience of full Hardware development life cycle including requirements management, design, development, verification & validation, qualification & certification testing in Electrical / Industrial applications.
- Hands on experience in defining the system / subsystem specifications, designing the system architecture and requirements for complex systems.
- Hands on experience on simulation tools like PSpice, LTSpice, Model Sim, etc.
- Knowledge of EMI / EMC certification and environmental compliances – UL /IEC / RoHS / REACH etc
- Hands on experience on various Communication protocols like RS232, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, wireless etc
- Good knowledge on PCB design guidelines for SI, high speed design & EMI/EMC.
- Should have hands on experience on hardware architecture design, feature & performance specifications, 16/32 bit micro-controllers/ DSP based designs.
- Should have hands on experience in High Speed Design, Digital Design, Mixed Signal Design, RF design.
- Knowledge and experience in Connected Products, Artificial Intelligent, Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of regulatory and industry standard related to Explosion proof, Harsh and Hazardous products.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time