Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Engineering Manager - Wiring Devices
Required: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of product design and development for electrical applications with experience in leadership and people management.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. A high degree of aptitude, creativity, and self-direction is required. Proven experience on Talent management (Hire, Develop, Retain), resource allocation and project management.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in design and development of wiring devices product lines such as lighting controls, fan controllers, AFGF receptacles, home automation and security products, switches and receptacles, power distribution, protection and control products and relevant product standards like UL, IEC & NEC.
- Extensive experience of full Hardware development life cycle including requirements management, design, development, verification & validation, qualification & certification testing in Electrical / Industrial applications.
- Hands on experience in defining the system / subsystem specifications, designing the system architecture and requirements for complex systems.
- Demonstrated project execution from concept through commercialization on projects of medium technical complexity involving concept generation, Detail Design, Verification, Validation and certification as per global standards.
- Should have good knowledge on different product design tools environment like CAD- PRO E, Solid works or E-CAD, LT Spice etc and FEA tools as required for product design and development. Good knowledge on PCB design guidelines for SI, high speed design & EMI/EMC.
- Experience in collaborating with local / global suppliers for prototype developments, external labs for testing.
- Knowledge on IoT Products, Artificial Intelligent, Machine Learning would be added advantage.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time