Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Maintenance - General Repair - 2nd Shift
Eaton Corporation has an opening for a Maintenance - General Repair - 2nd Shift within the Power Systems Division, located in Waukesha, Wisconsin at the Badger Street site.
• Maintains and repairs machinery, equipment and buildings. Responsibilities include: preventative maintenance and assisting skilled trades maintenance personnel as needed.
• Troubleshoots and repairs welding wire feeders, steel grippers, air hoses, etc.
• Troubleshoots and repairs paint pumps, paint guns, paint line trolleys, conveyors, exhaust fans, and simple motor drives.
• Performs preventative maintenance. Monitors pressures and fluid levels in assigned areas. Lubricates equipment.
• Assists higher level maintenance personnel on repair jobs and projects.
• Assists in ordering and/or expediting repair parts.
• Assists with building and grounds maintenance as needed. Fills L.P. bottles and changes stacker batteries.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
• No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
• Two years experience in General Repair as applied to industrial machine tools and equipment. -Demonstrated knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
• Military maintenance experience minimum 1 year
• Completion of one year of Industrial Maintenance Program
• High School Diploma
• Preventative maintenance experience
• Having hand tools for the trade
• Basic knowledge of PLC
• Understand basic electrical and mechanical systems
• Basic MS Office, CMMS knowledge
• Experience working in Lean manufacturing environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No