Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Summer Intern, Production
- Prepare material for paint process, identifying appropriate tools and method to ensure clean smooth surfaces.
- Inspect final product for cosmetic, coverage, cure, adhesion and thickness.
- Load and unload product from the paint line and ensure conveyor to part continuity.
- Use various tools to install and assemble interiors, breakers and assist with the packaging of panel boards and kits.
- Assisting with the operation of machinery, constructing and assembling cells for production.
- Assisting Assemblers with the switchboard assembly process, wiring sub-assemblies, labeling and maintaining Kanban.
- Support material handling at site.
- High School Diploma required.
- Enrolled and Returning to a College or University Program .
- Must live within 80km of the Milton CA facility.
- 18 years of age by May 1, 2018.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- Previous Manufacturing experience an asset.
- Knowledge, competencies, skills, attributes required
- Strong customer services focus with a commitment to confidentiality, a high level of professionalism and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely, on multiple projects, in a manufacturing environment.
- Good problem solving, mathematical skills and troubleshooting ability
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No