Segment Marketing Manager - Building (m/f)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Segment Marketing Manager - Building to work in Bonn. The Segment Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving and implementation marketing strategy for commercial and residential building.
Qualifications and Knowledge
· BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
Master Degree preferred. Technical background is a major plus.
· 7+ years of B2B Marketing experience as well as experienced in building integrated on- and offline campaigns and in working with cross-functional teams, matrix organizational settings in a dynamic environment.
· Knowledge of best practices in B2B demand generation, marketing automation and lead nurturing.
· Strong execution skills, team player, quick learner, self-motivated and results-oriented.
· Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to senior management.
· Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time as well as strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, etc.
· Fluent in German and English.
· Plus: Experience in residential/commercial building products and technologies including power distribution and circuit protection, life safety components as well as smart home automation products.
· Plus: Graphical skills.
What Eaton offers:
· Great working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time