Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Graduate Leadership Development Program in Finance
This two-year program is designed to develop future finance leaders and provide them with a broad understanding of manufacturing accounting, finance and several Eaton businesses. As a participant, you understand how critical finance is to the success of an organization, you know that it’s more than just numbers; it’s how to translate them into the information that drives business decisions. That’s why the Eaton Leadership Development Program Finance & Accounting is perfect for you. Start your career with Eaton and drive your success.
As a participant in the program, you will complete two one-year assignments that will give you the hands-on experience. These assignments may include working in manufacturing accounting in a plant, financial accounting in a business group or division headquarters and other roles such as internal audit, group compliance, treasury or in technical reporting and analysis.
Leadership Exposure: Participants will have a high level of interaction with Eaton Leadership.
You will also be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
Location Budapest. Participants will need to relocate for the second year assignment (possible second year locations are Turin, Budapest, and Dublin)
After completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could qualify you for roles such as financial analyst, accounting supervisor, internal auditor or treasury analyst.
Date of Entry: September 2018.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business with an emphasis on Accounting, Audit, Finance
- Work or internship experience within Finance is a plus (maximum 3 years of experience)
- Geographically flexible, mobile
- Desire to build a career in Finance & Accounting
- Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Applicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time