Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Retail Aftermarket Account Manager - Southeast
- Identify customer applications, products, programs, etc. that present an opportunity for fluid conveyance product sales. Propose solutions to these customer needs, coordinate division resources and customer decision centers to achieve customer and division goals and objectives.
- Communicates effectively with distributors and customers on new or revised fluid conveyance division marketing policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and implements, on a shared responsibility basis with Customer Service departments, special warranty agreements/procedures at assigned customers.
- Coordinate sales, marketing and training efforts between Eaton’s Aftermarket sales group and the national account customers through interaction with customers’ distribution centers, 3rd party sales agencies, regional managers, territory managers, product specialists, and trainers
- Coordinates special marketing or growth program sales efforts as requested. Develops and coordinates focused sales plans to maximize sales penetration.
- Gathers, identifies and reports customer and market information on new or prospective products.
- Maintains and updates product forecast utilizing distributor and customer input and personal judgment.
- Prepares and submits routine call reports, monthly reports, action plan updates, and other sales oriented documents to the Sales Manager upon request.
- Maintains office and files for accurate customer performance analysis, follow up and good record keeping.
- Manages primary effort at distributor locations to increase Eaton fluid conveyance product market share.
- Operate within assigned annual territory expense budget
- Maintain effective communication across all Eaton sales channels through a sound understanding of the full Eaton distribution channel strategy.
- When needed, required to properly install/set-up cabinets, product & equipment at customer locations with training on proper use of equipment.
- Where appropriate and requested, participate in marketing trade shows and events.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 1 year of distribution or industrial sales experience or graduate of the Eaton Hydraulics Sales Development Program
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- MBA from an accredited institute is preferred
- Experience within the retail aftermarket industry
- Experience with fluid conveyance products
- Experience with NAPA Organization
- CFPS/CFPE certification
- 2-3 years of prior sales experience
- Broad range of computer skills associated with Siebel CRM (C360)
- Basic technical education and experience in fluid conveyance products is required to apply products in a variety of customer requirements in a wide variety of industries such as machine tool, mining, agriculture, construction, industrial process, alternative energy, material handling, marine and forestry.
- Technical knowledge of mechanical and electrical fundamentals is required.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the markets and customers is required.
- Broad range of computer skills associated the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Requires the ability to plan and conduct meetings and technical product sessions with distributors, customer sales and service personnel, or customer engineering groups.
- Ability to effectively network with internal customers to gain support for customer opportunities.
- Diverse market and application knowledge required to successfully develop value propositions for customers.
- Extensive travel and time away from home and office require continual and effective communications with internal management and customer personnel to maintain sales and to accomplish all specific functions of this position to meet sales goals and objectives.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time