Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
ECommerce Java Developer
Developing and supporting Eaton’s Enterprise ECommerce platform
Acquiring and maintaining thorough understanding of the software platforms and supporting sub-systems (application / web server), related to ECommerce technologies and delivery teams
Solving complex technical problems to ensure platform quality and performance; including problem identification, investigation, planning and resolution
Interacting with architects and analysts to understand requirements
Helping with technical strategy of applications through following and setting standards / best practices, providing quality development solutions and documentation
Working with and advancing development lifecycle processes
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Understands functional & technical requirements and responsible for project development
- Warranty support
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing IT platforms
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Java web development
- No relocation offered; candidate must reside within 50 miles of the Moon Township, PA site
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- Experience with jQuery and Bootstrap desired
- Experience with Oracle Commerce desired
- Experience administering, configuring and supporting Enterprise Applications.
- Experience with application / web server, database, and OS (Unix/Linux, Oracle DB)
- Experience successfully delivering on multiple aspects of a technology project
- Experience designing, developing, optimizing and maintaining large web sites and applications
- Strong knowledge of Java, web development
- Exposure to enterprise application architecture, design patterns, and unit testing
- Requires the ability to work on multiple projects of varying scope and scale
- Requires the ability to handle ambiguous situations and execute upon a direction
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and Team Player
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Requires strong analytical, problem solving, and action-driven competencies
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time