Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- You will develop (through consensus of cross-functional team and senior management) and deploys a comprehensive customer strategy which achieves strategic alignment of Eaton and the customer's key issues/initiatives.
- You will function as key focal point for all strategic customer issues within eMobility and supports Eaton´s global and strategic account managers for the assigned customer(s).
- You will articulate clear understanding of current/future targets for relevant product market shares, competitive positioning, pricing strategies based on value based selling and standard profits which achieve Eaton's expectations.
- You will relentlessly monitor market dynamics (global and regional) including customer and competitor developments, and recommends strategies to counteract these pressures to senior management.
- You will utilizes the Eaton Business System´s Value Cycle process and tools to develop (in consensus with product managers) and deploy comprehensive value based pricing strategies which are market driven, based on value provided, and the competitive landscape. The pricing strategies, which will include an analytical approach, must support Eaton's long-term financial targets, and provide “globally consistent pricing” to avoid region to region “self-competition”.
- You will take ownership of total customer satisfaction. Establishes and executes regional customer relationship review process and corrective action plans, as appropriate. Champions Eaton’s standing on customer performance metrics (accuracy, corrective action plans).
- You will manage all commercial aspects of account(s) including program bidding and negotiation, commercial warranty claims, commercial impacts to program scope changes, and all other commercial and pricing activities associated with the account(s). Develops and deploys (in consensus with Product Manager and the cross-functional team) a product technology roadmap which effectively translates customer needs into product features. Leadership responsibility of commercializing new products resulting from R&D investments.
- You will provide customer interface strategy (points of contacts, frequency) and builds strong rapport with key customer decision-makers.
- You will develop the appropriate customer sales forecast for the annual business plans (profit plan, strategic plan), utilizing/ comparing OEM and 3rd party forecasts against historical trends and business intelligence.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience within the OEM /Vehicle market
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Master in Business Administration
- 5 years of OEM sales experience within automotive or commercial truck segments
- 2 years commercial experience within power electronics
- Demonstrates deep understanding of the industry and organization (customer focus)
- Working knowledge of finance (P&L, cost estimating pricing, Internal Rate of Return, Net Present Value, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop talent
- Ability to influence outside of a direct reporting relationship
- Understanding specific market channels
- Excellent negotiating, interpersonal, communication, and strategic planning skills
- Practical understanding of value based selling and pricing
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results in a matrix environment
- Broad business acumen, ability to plan and manage execution of business plans
- Strong negotiation skills and solid technical experience
- Knowledge of Power Electronics components & technology and electric vehicle architectures
- Strong sales track record and experience of international complex negotiations
- Exposure/involvement in Pull Through Marketing activities and development of value propositions
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time