Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Electro Mechanical Assembler
- You will work from work orders, drawings, verbal instructions and sample assemblies.
- Uses machines or hand tools to crimp, stake, bolt rivet, solder, cement, press fit or perform similar operations to secure parts in place.
- Mount assembled electrical components such as transformers, resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, etc.
- Make a variety of electrical connections using soldering or related bonding procedures.
- Position requires use of PPE – Safety glasses, safety shoes, gloves as needed.
- Ability to work in a team environment for flow assembly work.
- Uses equipment such as multimeters and dielectric machines to in-process test parts during assembly
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum six (6) months experience in mechanical or electrical assemblies
- Minimum of one (1) year hands on soldering experience
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area (within 50 miles) of Glenolden, PA will be considered for this position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- All positions require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Certified to J-STD-001 & IPC-610 with at least 3 years hands on soldering experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No