Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton located in Delta has an opening for a Production Assistant.
The primary purpose of this position is to produce basic panel boards, switchboards and control assemblies as required and to assist supervision in all departments within the operation.
· Expected to understand the order, drawing, material and inventory processes.
· Able to complete the assembly, label, basic testing and quality checks in preparation of shipping.
· Detect and correct errors in own work.
· Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Values and Philosophy, as well as Safety and Environmental standards.
· Grade 12 or GED from an accredited institution is required.
· Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
· No relocation benefits provided, must live within 80 km of Delta.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge / experience with manufacturing and basic wiring schematic symbols.
· Knowledge / experience with hand and power tools.
· Ability to work in team environment with minimal supervision.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No