Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Development Manager - Lighting Control
Business Development Manager’s primary responsibility is to develop and maintain relationships with Consultants (& Lighting Designers), End users and Contractors in the Building Segment from initial concept design stage through to the award of the project to a System Integrator by influencing the specification and design to suit our Lighting Controls System architecture. The incumbent then should ensure that this lead finally culminates into an order for our Products & Solutions, through
- Develop and execute sales & marketing plans and programs for EATON LIGHTING CONTROLS business in the sector. This embraces strategies covering both incremental growths within the established markets, together with market development in identified growth regions.
- Develop annual and long term action plans, designed to ensure that EATON targets for growth in the assigned territories are met.
- Ensure timely, accurate quotations of project quotes in assigned areas.
- Prepare accurate and timely sales analysis using CRM and all other available tools and keep them updated on a weekly basis to provide management with information relating to sales results and forecasts.
- Facilitate technical support to the customers within the territory, and provide the necessary training programs for the customers within the assigned territory to make sure that they are competent enough to handle and deliver Eaton controls products in professional manner and also to ensure client design approval is secured for projects in design stage.
- Maintain effective customer relations with Consultants, Contractors and End users to ensure product acceptance and Eaton brand visibility in the market.
- Provide advice and guidance to manufacturing units regarding product requirements in the target markets with the objective of securing maximum market share and sustainable market growth.
- Drive the specification of EATON LIGHTING SYSTEMS control solutions through regular visits to relevant decision makers (Consultants/ clients / contractors)
- Achieve business opportunities through our partners
- Guide partners how to optimize their offers to end users.
- Forecast partner’s requirements according to available business size on quarterly basis.
- Finalize orders / deals with partners.
- Train partners design team on our products & technical tools.
- Specify our products & our authorized OEM partners with major consultants / ministries.
- Make sure that product certifications are aligned with local authorities as well as ensure that partners are holding necessary documentation to enable smooth business.
- Ensure Coordination between partners & Eaton’s marketing, order processing, logistic teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales, business development and marketing within the GCC
- A demonstrable technical understanding of lighting controls products/systems
- A capacity for creative and analytical thinking.
- Ability to manage different Accounts without conflict.
- Experience in managing workload, setting priorities as required; excellent time management skills.
- Presentation skills – experience in delivering information to a range of audiences, including Corporate and Division management
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Fluency in English. Arabic would be a distinct advantage.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No