Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
An exciting and rewarding position at the Eaton Corporation, a global, diversified industrial company. Searching for an Executive Assistant, to be responsible for assisting HRVP, Corporate APAC, to achieve the smooth flow, organization, scheduling and coordination of the activities.
• Perform daily assistant supports to HRVP, Corporate APAC: manage the heavy calendar, schedule and arrange meetings, conferences, travels, appointments and prepare meeting minutes as needed.
• Support on the monthly rolling forecast progress and interface with HR sub-functions and finance team.
• Maintain diary of all engagements and scheduling of business activities including travels and customer visits.
• Organize and follow up HR team’s key activities, including team meetings & team building etc.
• Proactively coordinate the preparation of presentations or review materials for internal and external engagements, including collection of basic inputs from HR sub-functions.
• Maintain a library of all presentations given for future reference.
• Interface with all key functions in APAC, as well as WHQ for business meetings and activities arrangement.
• Other duties assigned by the Manager.
• Minimum a bachelor degree with good command of English language. Prior executive assistant experience with a MNC.
• Possess great communication skills, have a positive and pleasant personality, and be good at dealing with interfaces at senior level, both internal and external.
• Preferred candidate with basic financial experience to support team’s rolling forecast.
• Attention to detail and be able to keep confidentiality. Well organized and can work under time pressure.
• Enjoy working in a team and accustomed to working in a complex MNC organization requiring collaborations with many other peer functions.
• Very good PC and Window Office skills (Power Points and Excel in particular).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time