Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Would you like to work for a large global multinational company in its world headquarters in a purpose-built modern facility?
- Are you looking for an exciting role with a good work/life balance?
- Do you have clear and concise communication skills, an ability to multitask and to embrace ambiguity ?
- Do you thrive on bringing your enthusiasm and initiative to proactively solve issues and deliver exceptional results?
- Lead month end closings working closely with our accounting teams in Budapest and Pune
- Provide guidance and support to our accounting teams in Budapest and Pune
- Review monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide assistance in monthly forecasting and annual budget process
- Develop and perform special projects and analysis as directed by senior management
- Partner with our statutory reporting team in Budapest to ensure best in class statutory financial reporting
- Active involvement in the statutory audits including interaction with auditors across the region
- Ensure compliance with statutory and reporting deadlines in relation to statutory accounts and taxes
- Act as a point of contact for all Plant Controllers across the region and provide support, and advice where appropriate
- Ensure ledgers are compliant with GAAP/SOX requirements
- Researching technical accounting issues.
- You are as comfortable with technical accounting issues as you are with getting stuck into account reconciliations and analysis
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- You are highly attuned to details with an unrelenting commitment to getting the job done well
- You bring your enthusiasm and initiative to proactively solve issues and deliver exceptional results
- You have the personality to work with teams across various functions and territories of an international organization
- You are a qualified accountant ( ACA, ACCA)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No