Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
NPI Transition Lead Engineer
- Manage the NPI product through the relevant manufacturing, planning and engineering teams to ensure timely completion of issues to enable production to meet customer requirements
- Assess NPI performance indicators, and take appropriate actions, to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are met
- Ensure that required documentation and/or system transactions are executed to meet customer, manufacturing system, and financial reporting requirements
- Assure that policies, procedures, and other documentation are followed
- Provide leadership and commitment in support of continuing improvements in quality, productivity and delivery performance
- Specify job assignments for manufacturing, planning & engineering personnel
- Lead and support manufacturing improvement initiatives
- HNC or other relevant Degree
- Thorough Understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes
- Knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping/receiving
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction concepts
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No