- Provides strategic leadership, driving superior operational and financial results and demonstrating a leadership style that perpetuates the Eaton Values and Philosophy and Code of Ethics.
- Executes the annual profit plan and ensures that plant meets financial and operating objectives.
- Aligns functions to best support facility and product lines, ensuring empowerment and functionality across all entities; preserves synergies across groups and facilitates appropriate talent alignment and development, knowledge retention and sharing of best practices.
- Drives accountability for performance by maintaining prompt and accurate reporting systems on all aspects of plant operations including supply chain management, inventory, labor, and production, shipping and receiving.
- Partners with Product Management and Engineering for the India Business Unit in developing new products and bringing them to market.
- Continuously improves the operations through alignment with the Eaton Business System (EBS) with a strong focus on driving a Lean Culture.
- Drives a proactive focus on Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS), fostering and developing a zero incident culture.
- Develops and cultivates relationships with key suppliers (internal and external) to ensure high quality supplier relationships.
- Ensures that the organization is highly responsive to customer issues by maintaining high on-time delivery (OTD) and drives for zero defects in terms of manufacturing workmanship and product quality.
- Drives effective communications across diverse business groups and employee populations.
- Lead and develop a culture that fosters employee engagement and accountability, ownership of customer solutions and a passion for exceeding customer and employee expectations. This position is Eaton's representative to the local community and government and must hold the highest ethical standards.
- Champions compliance with federal and state regulations and Eaton policies and procedures. The Plant Manager will lead and develop a culture that fosters employee engagement and accountability, ownership of customer solutions and a passion for exceeding customer and employee expectations.
- Drives organizational capability through superior talent management.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time