Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Ingeniero de Manufactura
Provide day to day support to production cells on CNC programming and machine improvements including fixturing & tooling. Accountable in Production’s metrics & goal achievement, comply with all applicable Safety, Quality, Health & Environmental and Human Resources policies and procedures
1. Ensure timely execution of Capital Appropriation Projects to support emerging and existing technologies manage plant capital plan.
2. Ensure all CNC programs are kept updated and technically optimized thru an structured revision schedule.
3. Ensure Process & tooling, grinding wheels and fixtures are always available for Production
4. Participate on Preventive maintenance schedule and verify it complies with measurement standard and its
5. Ensure Process & Grinding wheels, fixtures and special tools complies with the required standards with the max /min inventory.
6. Keep record and maintain all drawings, spare parts list and technical information for CNC machines (productive equipment and prototype)
7. Drives Continuous Improvements opportunities to process & CNC equipment, tooling and fixtures.
8. Develop and implement error proofing systems to the equipment assigned.
9. Implement standard work and manufacturing best practices.
10. Participate in the cell team to achieve metrics on High Five metrics.
11. Ensure the engineering changes are executed as planned to avoid temporary deviations.
12. Evaluate and issue temporary deviations for manufacturing processes if needed.
13. Support the training in order to develop technicians or operators as required.
16. New products – develop the tooling’s or process for new products.
17. Support and/or participate on Continuous Improvement Activities such as: Kaizen, Ideas Programs, cost out and/or demonstrate improvements in goals year over year in our processes or practices aligned to achieve or business goals and/objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Electromechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Experienced in automation process.
- Experience in designing and implementing fixtures.
- Green Belt certification (desirable)
- Fluent in English/Spanish.
- Proven expertise on CNC Lathes programming – OKUMA, HASS
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing engineering.
Lean manufacturing Knowledge
SAP (modules RTC / PTP)
Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No