Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Power Systems, Electrical Sector-Americas has an opening for one Assembler on 3rd shift to work on their department 4 located in South Milwaukee, WI.
- Perform a variety of repetitive sub and final assembly operations on various standard product lines.
- Perform some complicated sub-assembly operations, usually limited to a specific standard procedure - on a repetitive basis.
- Set-up workstation to facilitate easier assembly and operate independently or on a group basis.
- Screen defective parts or make adjustments as necessary.
- Interact with other departments as needed for advice and decisions.
- May be assigned to perform circuit testing or HiPot testing.
- Perform soldering or brazing as required.
- Perform work from specifications, and/or communicated instructions.
- Follow established working procedures.
- Operator is responsible for own work, under minimal supervision and instructions.
- Meet or exceed quality and quantity standards.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Contribute suggestions for methods or product improvement.
- Ability to use and operate tools and equipment consistent with this job.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Adheres to all environmental, health, safety rules and regulations, and work instructions.
Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement through participation and teamwork
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
· No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
· Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
· Knowledge of soldering.
· Minimum of 1 year experience working in a manufacturing environment.
· Ability to read and use drawings, routings, blue prints, specifications, part numbers, and other shop documents affecting this position.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No