Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Continuous Improvement Manager
Are Currently recruiting for a:
Continuous Improvement Manager
· Continuous Improvement (CI) Manager with Leadership responsibilities for Operational Excellence, at the Titchfield location.
· The CI Manager will have key responsibility for establishing and developing Continuous Improvement Strategies for Titchfield utilizing Eaton Business System as the foundation. Producing a long term strategy for the deployment of a best practice lean management system across the Titchfield Operations function utilizing the Eaton Lean and Six Sigma (ELSS) process as the primary tool for driving continuous improvement.
· The CI Manager will provide leadership and coaching to the OPEX, Manufacturing Engineering and EHS Managers to ensure the successful deployment of the CI framework, driving focus on standardized processes, tools and procedures in order to reduce process variation and achieve improvements in factory margin, product delivery performance, employee safety and reductions in product/process variation.
· Providing support to the Division CI Manager, along with supporting other functional leaders in the development and deployment of continuous improvement tools and processes.
· Proactively develops and drives the Continuous Improvement policies, practices and procedures for the Titchfield Plant. This would include, EBS implementation, process improvement strategies, productivity initiatives and other programs leading to significant improvements in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and overall customer satisfaction.
· Establishes Lean/Six Sigma strategies and execution/monitoring methodologies for the Continuous Improvement portion of the Strategic Business Plan, including growth, cost out and cultural change plans. Aligns improvement strategies to business profit plan for delivery, cost, and quality improvement impact.
· Participates as a key member of the leadership team. Contributes to business strategy development and operational execution of business plans. Helps to create the future state as it relates to shortened value streams, manufacturing strategies, cross-functional processes, and the establishment of uniform policies and procedures
· Provides leadership and coaching to direct reports to ensure proactive deployment of CI programs and initiatives to support the business strategies and plans.
· Interfaces with corporate functional and business leaders as well as counterparts at other Eaton plants to ensure alignment with the Eaton Business System. Participation in ELS, Six Sigma and other corporate groups/councils.
· Drives core CI processes across the Operation: Eaton Business System, Lean, Six Sigma, and Manufacturing Strategy.
· Support Plant Manager on organizational design and development to achieve CI strategy.
· Lead change to improve organizational effectiveness. Drives the change management necessary to implement effective programs.
· Partner with the OPEX Manager to assess, select and develop Lean Coordinator and Six Sigma talent throughout the operation, as well as mentoring and assisting in career management of these individuals.
Annual Sales - $160M - $200M
Number of Employees: 500+
Complexity of products manufactured: High complexity
Specialist Experience and Knowledge Required
· Certification in Six Sigma and Lean disciplines
· Strong background in Training and mentoring of Six Sigma/Lean concepts at multiple levels
· Demonstrated strategic ability, business acumen and change leadership capability.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skill set.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and relationships at multiple locations and leverage diversity in a global enterprise.
· Senior leadership consulting, influencing and coaching skills.
· Demonstrated ability to influence the directions and attainment of objectives without having direct control over resources.
· Highly skilled in assessment, selection and organizational diagnosis
· Knowledge of financial concepts and techniques utilized to establish value propositions of operational changes
· Ability to direct and lead cross-functional process improvement teams
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven capability to lead change in a team environment
· Will be qualified to at least degree level in an operations, engineering or business related discipline.
· Provide an environment that supports the principles of the Eaton Philosophy “Excellence through People” by promoting team concepts and employee involvement.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to mobilize resources to achieve key initiatives
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels within and external to the company
· Participates in an atmosphere of continuous improvement through teaming efforts in order to accomplish departmental and facility goals
· Systematic process orientation, Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Commitment to customer service and satisfaction
· Be a self-starter / independent worker & be able to operate without close supervision
· Drive, enthusiasm, openness, honesty, diplomatic, persuasive, coach, encourage
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No