Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Engineer - Electrical Division
We are looking for a Sales Engineer – Electrical Division in Santiago, Chile.
He/She will be responsible for:
· Ensure pull through in the sales channel by working with regional sales management and partnering with key distribution personnel.
· Work cross-functionally across the enterprise to identify key influencers, define gaps in products or services, and develop and implement the necessary tools to capitalize on opportunities.
· Develop, update and execute a regional penetration plan to obtain a continues growth.
· Effectively develop and deliver product trainings and seminars.
· Work closely with customers to ensure that high levels of quality and service are delivered in the territory.
· Stay abreast of new technology, market developments, appropriate standard societies, and competitor offerings in the assigned region.
· Report trends and developments to appropriate sales, marketing, and management personnel
· Support new product releases and new/adjacent account development.
· Create sales forecast in all product lines according to the assigned region.
· Create a special relationship with the utilities and vertical market payers as Mining companies to support their needs with our offer of products
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineer degree (electric, electronic, control and automation, mechatronic, industrial, mechanic electric mechanic, other) from an accredited institution
- Experience in electrical industry within sales and marketing functions.
- Ability to learn, grow, and deal with ambiguity and change
- Electrical Control and Distribution Systems Products Knowledge.
- Experience utilizing Value Added Selling techniques.
- Sales and product line management experience.
- Strong business communications and written skills.
- High Distribution Systems knowledge
- Sales of Capacitors Bank and Harmonic filters experience
Desired/preferred Education and Knowledge:
- Electrical service sales experience.
- Knowledge of Eaton products and their applications, Medium Voltage Distribution products.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills required. Must be able to communicate effectively at a variety of different organizational levels
- Ability to think and act strategically, including but not limited to business acumen, organizational agility, and executive presence.
- Experience in providing sales/ field support and performing customer/ industry presentations.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No