Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The HR Manager at Eaton's European Innovation Center (EEIC) is a Business partner, strategic solution provider, advisor and counselor for the leadership team. He/she has the responsibility to manage and coordinate all activities related to Human Resources, including the expansion efforts, at the EEIC.
As a member of the EEIC site leadership team, the HR Manager leads the local HR team that helps establish goals related to human capital needs. Responsibilities include the development, implementation, and execution of strategies and programs related to Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits and Employee Relations.
This role reports to the to the Eaton European Innovation Center Leader and functionally to the Global HR Business Partner for the Corporate Technology Organization.
Your responsibilities and what you will be spending your time on:
• Provide advanced coaching, consulting and facilitation to functional leaders.
• Ensure that performance management practices are fully integrated and that the processes are completed to raise the performance bar.
• Partner with the Talent Management Organization to integrate and support all Eaton established HR processes, such as organizational development, employee surveys, Eaton Philosophy at Work Practices and performance evaluations.
• Coordinates training and development interventions in cooperation with internal trainers and Eaton University.
• Manage the EMEA Engineering & Technology Leadership Development program, hiring, development, and placement, in addition to coordination with the global program management processes.
• Assess and select top talent in a timely manner, partnering with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers. Coordinate relocation of newcomers.
Compensation & Benefits
• Administer Compensation & Benefit programs to ensure competitive pay practices through systems that reward superior employee performance, whilst working within the framework required by local employment law.
• Partner with the rest of the HR organization and the Compensation & Benefits CoE to implement standardized global HR processes.
• Ensure that the site is in compliance with legal requirements and with Eaton programs and policies, cooperates with HR Managers of other Eaton sites in Czech Republic to achieve local HR practices alignment.
• University degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in business or psychology.
• At least 10 years Human Resource experience, ideally in an engineering or technology organization, including 5 years' experience leading HR teams.
• Strong functional HR knowledge with focus on culture development, HR strategies and processes formulation and execution, combined with demonstrated knowledge of Czech HR labor law.
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas and thoughts to people at all levels of the organization.
• Self-motivated, hands-on and goal oriented individual.
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications and ability to work with complex Excel files.
• Fluency in English and Czech is a must.
What Eaton offers:
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
• Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time