Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HRBP - Learning & Development, Communications, Program & Analytics
- Facilitate and ensure proper deployment and completion of performance management process and other related programs on measuring performance throughout the facility
- Assist in development and implementation of company policies and procedures and maintain the employee guidebook as needed
- Provide advice & guidance to management and employees on employment issues including company policy & procedures, terms of employment, and legislation
- Partner with department managers and act as consultant of supervisors/staff on employee relations and other people-related issues
- Conducts investigations on employee cases and ensure maintain balance and fairness in the whole process
- Lead in the deployment of employee communications programs, measure effectiveness and continuous improvement in the process
- Lead/Support the Eaton HR people processes deployment for salaried personnel i.e. performance management, frequent conversations, employee development, employee engagement, etc.
- Organize organization's global employee survey and coordinate action planning and follow up
- Creates sound working environment and culture through communication meeting/channel, employee activity and team building. Leading communication plan and implementation
- Lead in the study and analysis of key metrics, implications and actions items and/or improvements
- Partner with the HR leader in the HR Operating Review and local compliance audits
- Drive continual improvements in the areas of responsibility
- Coordinate and conduct recruiting efforts in compliance with all required regulations.
- Assist in new employee orientation for all employees, as facilitator/trainer
- Provide assistance and feedback as necessary related to both work and non-work related illness and injury
- Assist/Lead as trainer in the deployment of mandatory courses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources is required or any business related course. Post-grad is an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience performing HR Generalist activities in a manufacturing environment and in a fast-paced work environment
- Thorough experience in developing and administering policies and procedures in a complex and multi-national organization, advantage
- In-depth knowledge of the General Labor Standards and other employment related regulatory compliance requirements
- Position requires knowledge of all processes in the plant as well as a functional understanding of each support department, exposure to a matrix organization, advantage
- Knowledge of labor laws and other regulations that impacts employment
- Knowledge on general compensation and benefits principles and methodologies
- Significant exposure to HR field through education, direct experience and other exposure
- Good communication skills - oral and written
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No