Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Material Analyst
Monitors and matches demand and capacity in order to ensure level loading of the plant.
- Bachelors degree in Materials, Supply Chain, or IT from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain/Logistics, IT, SIOP, or customer service.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in or supporting a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of MRP systems and has experience with material managements systems
- Strong computer skills and ability to manipulate spreadsheets
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or IT from an accredited institution.
- Proficiency in VISTA order management, Mentor, and MAPICS
- More advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word experience
- Knowledge of 5S, Lean, Continuous Improvement, Quality, BOM, and Enovia processes
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time