Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Experience Co-op
- Document all applicable customer contacts / warrant claims in related software systems
- Assist in accurately determining failure root cause by utilizing diagnostic procedures, repair strategies, part requirements, labor hours, and technical or other assistance related to the repair.
- Use current business tools and data analytics to discover emerging trends, product improvement opportunities, and system enhancements to improve the customers experience with Eaton
- Represent the Roadranger Customer Experience Center and support the Advanced Technical Service team in PPIT, Max Uptime, and other product/process improvement initiatives
- Use emerging trend and other relevant information to design, develop, and facilitate custom training for the Roadranger Call Center agents and related teams
- Develop, implement, and maintain claim coding guidelines with product teams
- Technical hands on vehicle experience for diagnosing and troubleshooting engine, transmission, brake systems, and other vehicle related problems including drivability and fault/no-fault related symptoms
- Strong technical skills/knowledge of all Eaton Truck products
- Interact with cross functional departments such as Advanced Technical Services, Service Engineering, Warranty, and supply chain to communicate trends and opportunities for improvement
- Support teammates and other departments as needed
- Represent Eaton in a courteous, ethical, and professional manner at all times
- Ability to work flexible hours, potentially including weekends
- Responsible for staying current on pertinent product and customer issues
- Administer Eaton Truck Component product warranties per published guidelines
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program from an accredited institution
- Ability to work between 16-25 hours/week
- Must live or attend school within 50 miles of Galesburg, MI
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Thorough understanding of vehicle assemblies, engine/transmission power trains, drive train components, vehicle electrical/electronic systems including wiring, data links, actuators, etc.
- Expertise/knowledge regarding automotive and truck industry methodologies and tools for supporting service of vehicle systems at the dealership level
- Ability to Interpret electronic data to prescribe repair strategies for all products
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time